Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New Year, New Website



Hi Everyone! Things have been quiet around here for the past month or so. After much deliberation, I've decided to move this here old blog over to my personal site in hopes of making my life easier by consolidating the number of sites I have to log into and maintain! But not only for mere convenience, I've been slowly but surely working through a master plan, one that I will be revealing in the near future, and one that this site move will support.

This space was originally created as a way for both Andrew and I to share the things we've been up to, and over the past seven years, it's basically become my own space with Andrew posting pretty infrequently (though I know we'd all love more of his input!) As I've been trying to figure out how to curate this online presence of mine, it started making more and more sense for "yes, have some" to be rolled into my site, where it can co-exist with all the work I do - the personal and the professional.

I'll be posting over at www.crystalmadrilejos.com from here on out with all the same type of content, and hopefully with some occasional guest posts from Andrew. This will be my last post at yes-have-some.com, but this site will still be here as an archive until all my links have been transferred over.

I will miss this space and it definitely feels a little bittersweet to be moving on. But new things are on the horizon!

So in order to make a smooth transition for all, here are few steps so you don't miss anything:

  1. Update your bookmarks and RSS feed
  2. Subscribe to my mailing list
  3. Follow and Connect with me on social media

Twitter • Instagram • Pinterest • LinkedIn • Google+

See you over on the new site!

xo,
c.

No comments:

Post a Comment